Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August. A time of... things.

August! An interesting, interesting time. To be sure.

The sequel to Super Sales is ongoing and doing well. I think I might have lost a week or two in there, but I think we're not too bad off.

The Audiobook is doing quite well, and I appreciate everyone's support for it :)

Other than that, there's not a whole lot going on right now.

Many of you have stated that I should open a Patreon and post chapters there, and i'm honestly considering it. It would certainly help turning this author thing into something more full time.

In closing...

Pancakes. :D

16 comments:

  1. Patreon is good and all but please don't forget to give none-patreon users updates (we don't need chapters but info like this is greatly appreciated).

    Pancakes :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My view on Patreon is the following:

      Everyone gets the same news and information.

      Not everyone gets the same access to prizes, files, chapters, and me.

      That way everyone has the same level of general knowledge.

      And yes... I made one... but... we'll see. I'm still poking at it.

      I have no idea what I'm doing. O_O

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for volume 2 of super sales, I finally got my demon accords and demon lord fix, now all I need is my super sales, daniel black, and d list superhero fix xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Those series are my literal lifeline to sanity.

      Delete
    2. lol.

      I would tend to agree, I read most of those myself.

      Delete
  3. Please do create a Patreon account Will. I love your writing and would happily contribute to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made one. I'll share it in a month. No idea what i'm doing...

      Delete
    2. Great I am glad to here it! If you need help Ironing things out don't hesitate to ask.

      Delete
    3. Hit me up at WilliamDArand@gmail.com with your thoughts since you already found it =/

      Delete
  4. Did somebody say Pancakes?

    As much as I want book 2, don't rush it out half baked. I think you are on to something here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I don't write unless i'm feeling it.

      Delete
  5. You should only use patreon for your short story experiments. That way you can keep your readers happy in between books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your book and glad to know there will be part 2!

    Keep'em comin and I'll be readin!! : )

    ReplyDelete