Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

October 2018 - Spooky scary things and skeleton wars

Whelp, SSOSH3 is done. It's with the beta readers, and heading to the editor in two weeks or so.

After this, it's likely we'll move to Fostering Faust 2, and Dungeon Deposed 2.

There's also a book that's already done that'll be released in December. It's called "Cultivating Chaos". Should be interesting to see what you all think of it.

Other than that, same as ever.

And because it came up again, here's an earlier "How to support me" post.

"Recently I've had a few people ask me how they can support me.

So, here's a few ways you can do that. Without further ado:

1: If you're looking to help me without spending a dollar, and you feel like wasting 5-10 minutes, going and leaving some reviews on the books you've read would be great. I can't deny i'd be pleased as punch if you left glowing 5 star reviews, but i'd ask you to be honest in your reviews.
Reviews are essential.

2: If you have $1-$10 to drop, and you want to read the books earlier, at least up to the 70% mark, hop on over to the Patreon page. (https://www.patreon.com/WilliamDArand)
I do my best to respond to all questions on the patron posts as well. It's also how you become eligible for beta reading positions.

3: Spread the word! I cannot stress this enough but when you link my books to groups that might not have seen it, you do me a great favor. Half the fight is getting even the possibility of someone looking at a book.

Beyond that, I can't think of easy or simple ways to make a difference. :D

I thank you one and all for your kind and continued support of me as an author."

23 comments:

  1. Once SSOSH3 is out I’ll be one of the first to own it. As for books I’m looking forward to. Dungeon Deposed 2 is definitely in my top 3. Thanks for all the hard work. Big Fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear it! Working away :D

      The omnibus for SSOSH3 should be mid Nov.

      Delete
  2. Yes to all three of those. Super sales is what brought me to you as an author and I haven’t disliked any book you’ve written so far. My top 3 are prolly, super sales, fostering Faust, and wild wastes (whap, wrong author for those two...) followed closely by dungeon deposed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My top 3 are Fostering Faust, SSOSH and Wild Wastes. Didnt like Dungeon Decomposed because of how easily manipulated protagonist was, but because it's written by you I will give it another chance :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say DD2 is what I'm most looking forward to ( I think that it helps that Andrea can voice anything and im gonna like it lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any clue when audio book will be out for SSOSH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! Can't wait for no. 3 to come out! Looking forward to your new work too. Following you on Amazon so I'll get it when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, are you the author of Fostering Faust or Wild Wastes? Or is it like a co-author sort of thing? I don't know cause you're name isn't on them or on some your name is there with another lol.

      Delete
    2. I -am- Randi Darren.

      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,

      Delete
  7. I am really looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really interested in the Dungeon Deposed sequel. I find stories where there aren't really any heroes very interesting (My take on it, others may disagree).

    Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never used patreon before, every time I try it gets confusing. are the early chapters of ssosh 3 on there?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is Fostering Faust connected to otherlife like wild west and super sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m surprised that dungeon deposed is connected.

      Delete
    2. Hehe, you need to read all the books again then :D My uestion would be if they are related to Runner, or if they are part of the birth program :)

      Delete
  11. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new book! I have bought a copy of all your titles, and other pen name's titles, as well as having downloaded and read them all with Amazon Kindle Unlimited. The only title I have not read yet is Faust, but I kind of want to wait for it's volume 2 before I read 1. Will Super 3 crossover like the Waste series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if they will enter the WW world, but i think it was said that Vincent will be a big part of it. So im guessing he will back up his brother along side some dragons.

      Delete
  12. SPOILER ALERT- I know Fostering Faust is related to the rest of your interconnecting series by The Goddess of Darkness & Deals Leah, who is drumroll plz... That's right Minxy, Otherlife's own Goddess of Assassins, for those who are skeptical refer to Leah's numerous mentions of her husband, a husband who she not only mentions that he's married to her & her sisters she also refers to him once as th@t's right again LOVEY. So yeah totally get how that one is connected, but my question is how is Dungeon Deposed connected to the others? I mean I kinda suspected that it was cuz all your others were & Ryker sort of felt like another version of the other main characters just a little different, which I've secretly wondered if each of them are an alternate version of Runner Norwood or if there just meant to seem similar. Anyways, I've listened to and read Dungeon Deposed a couple of times but I can't find an actual link to the other series in it anywhere. So can you tell me where the link is plz, or is the link in the upcoming sequel?

    ReplyDelete