Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2018

Dec 2018 - Cultivating Chaos

Alright folks. Cultivating Chaos is apparently live already in the eastern united states, and is heading west. This is a Kindle Unlimited book, of course. I do love KU.
This book is officially... a go. Spread the word, spread the link, tell every group, push it to every platform. Let's show everyone a western Wuxia with an ACTUAL Harem. Post it everywhere, and leave your honest reviews. Lol. With that being said, it's probably time for some more details now about "VeilVerse". Blaise and I have been pretty mum about the whole thing. So... what is "VeilVerse". VeilVerse is a shared universe. The two books in it, Asgard Awakening, and Cultivating Chaos, are not "Book 1 and Book 2". They're separate stories occurring at the same time, in the same universe. This project was made in such a way, that it can have as many authors as Blaise and I invite in to write, or as few as we wish to allow. If you'd like a comparable example of something similar to a degree? Dragonlance. :) And so here we are. The VeilVerse is live and moving. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KFLSC27/

17 comments:

  1. I did my part. I posted the news on MSE Facebook group which I’m a part of. I hope that helps some. Many of your books get recommended there anyway. May I ask what book you plan on writing next? If I remember right it was either fostering Faust 2 or dungeon deposed 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fostering Faust 2, then Dungeon Deposed 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about the next audible book? After cultivating chaos that is?

      Delete
  3. what have you two done i have to pick which one to read first !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer William's writing style over Blaise's, so I definitely enjoyed Cultivating Chaos a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. They haven't been formally stated in their entirety.

      Delete
  6. Are you working on cultivating chaos 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, go bug Blaise Corvin. He has to write his first.

      Delete
  7. I'm a bit confused. What's the difference between an Outlander and an Outlier in Cultivating Chaos?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are some of the lightnovel that you've read, if any to influence your writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read way too many. :) I couldn't even name them anymore either.

      Delete
  9. Hey William! I really liked Cultivating Chaos, only Ash's growth felt very undeserved, like he literally just got shit for free at no cost. Anyway I know you're a great writer and prob have a reason for it that I'm not seeing, so cheers, I'm looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please finish your next book soon. If I have to resort to reading another Eric Vall book, I'm going to start drinking until I stop hating the world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was more a fan of Thieves World than Dragonlance, but also a great series.

    ReplyDelete