Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2019

October 2019: Swing Shift 2 out now

Good morning,
 
If you'd like to be notified by email rather than searching it down, sign up for the mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/cAFolf
 
Going to load this post up with news and links. Here we go!
 
Swing Shift 2 is officially out now. Please spread the word, post to other groups, and do tell everyone ;)
 
And if at all possible, please, please, please, please, leave a review. Leave reviews for all my books. 
 
Reviews are so heart-breakingly needed that it's almost a joke.
 
Amazon does everything by reviews.
 
You can pick up Swing Shift 2 here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YLJYD5C
 
Audiobook questions about SS2: Andrea Parsneau/Eventually

Other related news/links:
 
If you want to read the books as they're written, I suggest Patreon which is at: https://www.patreon.com/WilliamDArand
 
 
Andrea P. is working on Dungeon Deposed 3.
 
She's also agreed to do her own rendition of Fostering Faust 1-3 next year. 
 
Incubus Inc. is out on Audiobook now.
 

13 comments:

  1. Obsessively loving your books, William. Following Sovereignverse with extreme dedication.

    In the limited world of harem stories, you're a beacon that stands out.

    Just so you know, you've inspired me to start writing again.

    I'll be sure to start leaving reviews in Amazon and Kindle. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one comment? F**k that. I love how you have woven in all of your stories into one "universe". I am a crossover freak...I love it when two stories come together. I don't watch Supergirl or Flash anymore..unless they have a crossover. But finally after *spoiler*...things can move forward...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your books. Just hope another super sales on super heros comes out soon. I relisten that series every month. Same for wild wastes. Im all a tingle with antisipation for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your books and love the crossovers. I can't wait to see what happens next. I love to see who pops up in other books. I have read them all except cultivating chaos. Haven't gotten to those yet. Keep them coming. My husband is now reading them too. We are both big fans of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, cant want to get the audio book. Also hoping Super Sales on Super Heroes Book 4 will come out on audible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the FF audiobooks, but I'm still looking forward to the new versions. DD3 is my favorite individual book so far, I'm really looking forward to its audiobook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will stephanie Savannah be the narrator for the upcoming ff series she is a wonderful narrator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I hope she is personally and hope William works with her on some other projects in the future. As great as Andrea Parsneau is, variety of voices really gives more depth to your universe imo.

      Delete
  8. Loved the book and gave a 4 star review on Amazon. Greatly looking forward to November release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

      Though you should know, rating it a 4 star only means you "liked" the book.

      3 star means it was "okay."
      2 star means you hated it.

      Amazon... isn't a traditional 5 star rating system.

      Delete
  9. I really hope you don't replace Stephanie Savannah for any future FF stuff :(.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm greatly looking forward to Andrea's version of FF. Steph is a decent narrator, but Andi has a much better vocal range and many more accents. Also, I hope you will bring Jeff Hays and Co back in for some of your future books, especially the ones in which Runner has more prominence. Jeff IS Runner imho!

    Please put out more info on Monster's Mercy soon. Is it connected to the RunnerVerse?

    ReplyDelete