Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

April 2020

Hello!

It's been a bit.

I'm fully recovered from the broken arm and seem to be getting over my lovely sickness.

Finally.

CC2 is complete and with the editor. It'll be released May 7th.

Work has begun on Remnant 3, Swing Shift 3, and Incubus Inc. 3.

Chapters will start going up on Patreon once we finish up with the CC2 chapters.

Closing out this next batch of books will be interesting. Everything in phase 2 is rushing toward the conclusion most of you have been expecting.

Let's see if I still can't surprise all of you on the way. :D

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the update Mr. Darren. Any word on the Monsters Mercy or Incubus Inc 2 audiobook progress? Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask why in Right of Retribution, location 3153 of 6040, 52% into the book it calls who I believe it is referring to as Warner, Sam? Or is that just a typo or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late finding this blog post. So sorry about your arm and getting sick. Glad you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang you sure had a lot of things going on!
    will cheer for you! Absolutely love your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing I don't want to see as a surprise is the death of an MC or any of the secondary characters that are part of the mainline story. We need them.
    This is a fantasy story....something to lift up the spirits and give others hope when some are struck low.

    If I want a dose of Real World and Loss...I can just open up google news and read of the horrors of the world.

    If I am reading...I want to read of a better place.

    Keep writing Will... I want to see how it does play out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remnant 2... damn near made me stop reading... so you better have a good excuse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a great ending. Honestly I was getting kinda sick of nikki.

      Delete
  7. Is cultivating chaos part of the same universe as the rest of his books? I though it was in a different universe.

    ReplyDelete