Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Otherlife Awakenings: Mid-month update

Howdy folks. to my own surprise, I've already written 92,000 words for book 3. I'm on target to be finishing it alot sooner than I expected.

With that in mind, please drop me a line at WilliamDArand@gmail.com if you'd like to be considered as a Beta Reader for book 3.

The only requirement is that you obviously need to read the book when I send it to you (the time limit is 1 week from when I send it over) and that you have a gmail account.

Thanks in advance for whoever volunteers. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow you're writing like a man possessed. Really looking forward to the next book !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, wish I could tell you what happened.

      It's a little easier since everything is more about tying up plot lines, little things, cleaning up bits that were loose.

      I've already scheduled my editor at her earliest convenience.

      Delete
  2. Loved book ones audio book! You chose well and your writing is both amazing and entertaining! I still need to read book 2... My position makes it difficult to read them, but audiobooks makes not missing out on a great book, possible. Any word on book 2's adaption? Wish you the best on book 3! In for a penny in for a pound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I remember correctly I believe he said he was in contact with the narrator back in June and was working out details so he was unsure regarding the timetable.

      Delete
    2. Accurate. :)

      Narrator is fairly busy, waiting for him to have an open spot.

      Delete