Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2020

December- 2020

Its December-


Not much going on this month I'm afraid.

Work has started on RoR2 and MM3, but that's still a month or two out.

I did try an experiment with a third pen-name and a different type of story. I will be honest and tell you I made a third pen name because the story is certainly different than an Arand or a Darren novel.

The Main Character is more in line with an intellectual protagonist like Felix or Alex.

If you're curious and don't mind trying something different, give it a look.

The Honor of Duty - Kindle edition

8 comments:

  1. Any idea when we will get the next audiobook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover art gave it away... I grabbed it real quick. It was a good book if you can look past the somewhat subservient male protagonist. That was a little hard for me but I am a loyal reader and a big Arand fan (or any other name you want to write under). Thank you for all the hard work you do. Now get back to writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was you, read the book under the new pen name and thoroughly enjoyed definitely would like to see where it goes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really enjoyed The honor of duty! It was unexpected, its release and of course its content. what will be your next title as Randi Darren?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked it, thought it was your work when I saw the cover. Genderbent medieval politics was fun. I'd like another without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read The Honor of Duty. Really liked it. Need to give it the 5 star review for amaz in the morning, when I am sober.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too like the medieval setting with a twist in The Honor Of Duty. Hope another comes out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed Honor of Duty, it was very good. Do you foresee yourself coming back to write additional books in that world/series?

    ReplyDelete